Chief Financial Officer
Company: Regional Cancer Care Associates
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: December 2, 2019
Currently we are seeking a Chief Financial Officer for our Central
Jersey Division.The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for
directing and supporting the financial operations for a large
physician practice and will be responsible in working closely with
the management team to drive the financial vision, direction,
guidance and compliance to support successful operations. This
leadership position will oversee the financial analysis, planning,
budgeting and billing operations of the group, providing direct
control and supervision over all aspects of finance, accounting,
contracting and revenue cycle management. Further, the Chief
Financial Officer will actively participate in the development of
the organization's strategic plan in the growth of the business.
- Responsible for providing monthly, quarterly and annual
financial reporting on a timely basis, required by the managing
partners, government and other regulated agencies.
- Create drive and support to ensure effective and efficient
structures and processes are in place for smooth financial and
revenue cycle operations (including registration, admissions,
billing and collections) across all associated physician centers
and practices and to ensure optimal, timely, complete and accurate
patient information is available to produce accurate accounting,
maximize revenue and provide optimal customer service.
- Direct and coordinate the formulation of financial programs to
provide funding for new or continuing operations, to maximize
returns on investments, and to increase productivity.
- Direct the compilation of data and preparation of financial and
operating reports for the planning and effective administration of
physician group activities by management.
- Maintain all accounting systems to provide complete and
accurate records of the organization's assets, liabilities, and
- Responsible for collaborative/partnering with key vendors and
sources to ensure effective cost and service performance.
- Direct and coordinate the practices' financial affairs
according to financial principles and government regulations.
- Be a catalyst for change and leader in exploring new revenue
opportunities and cost efficiencies.
- Take a leadership role in promoting, instituting, and teaching
financial discipline across all facets of the organization.
- Analyze opportunities for new practice acquisition, new
services development, and expansion plans and ensure that the
opportunities are aligned with the organization strategy.
- Develop appropriate physician productivity and reimbursement
systems, prepare financial reports specific for each physician and
each practice as well as manage and oversee the annual budget and
process of the organization.
- Responsible for the direction and submission, on a timely
basis, of the financial data associated reports required by
government and other regulated agencies.
- Direct preparation of directives to division or department
administrator outlining policy, program, or operating changes to be
- Create drive and support financial initiatives to
support/enhance financial viability for the organization.
- Analyze, negotiate and manage contractual relationships with
all provider sources with the goal of revenue maximization for
- Plan and direct new operational procedures to obtain optimum
efficiency and reduced costs.
- Ensure compliance with closing calendar, planning deadlines and
- Ensure development and mentoring of staff within the
department.SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:The candidate we seek will
be a self-starter with high intelligence and energy level; a team
player with dynamic leadership skills, confidence to interact
productively with all personalities, and exceptional communication
and interpersonal skills; and, a strategic planner and problem
solver who can successfully apply his/her experience and
appropriate judgment to deal with complex business situations.
Moreover, this executive will be a hands-on doer who balances
participation with delegation and empowerment.In addition, the
ideal candidate will have the following:-- Requires extensive
knowledge in leading and managing the finance and accounting
functions within a multi-specialty group or large physician
practice. Other relevant experience in a hospital system will be
considered.-- 5+ years' relevant experience either in a hospital
system or physician group environment.-- Strong analytical,
financial, writing and oral presentation skills.-- Excellent
project coordination skills.-- Requires ability to select, motivate
and influence others in a matrix environment.EDUCATION: MBA degree
required or BA with CPA.Job Type: Full-timeExperience:
- Finance: 5 years (Preferred)
- hospital or physician group: 5 years (Required)
Keywords: Regional Cancer Care Associates, East Brunswick , Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!