Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Company: Robert Half
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Ref ID: 02890629Classification: Financial Planning & Analysis
ManagerCompensation: $125000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
- Develop and support complex financial and operational
objectives (i.e. reporting, financial planning) and/or
- Responsible for critical and complex analysis, and reporting of
financial and operational results.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the company,
providing detailed business explanations behind variances against
forecast, budget and prior year for Income Statement, Balance Sheet
and Cash Flows.
- Gather data and perform analytical review of actual results
versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the
organization and across different information systems for functions
and business segments.
- Prepare, review and present financial projections and recast
financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial
irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts,
profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and
complex financial models.
- Track key performance indicators and provide analysis to
support business decisions.
- Analyze and report on financial and/or operational
results/analysis. Ensure historical information, current trends,
regulatory environment and tax consequences are factored into
- --- Prepare presentations to highlight financial trends,
summarize business plans, and communicate process changes across
the enterprise.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or
- Have A minimum of 5 years of financial/analytical experience,
along with experience at leading financial analysis projects
- Advanced Excel user including Pivot tables - Macros is a huge
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency with PowerPoint to present financial models and
- --- Experience initiating and leading projects and ability to
work with senior managers and key stakeholders in Corporate and
Business Unit Departments.
- Experience in Biotech, CRO, or Medical Devices will be
considered as well.If interested please contact Ken Soltis at
.Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals
with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance,
audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced
staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on
your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive
compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more
opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant
notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with
jobs. When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert
Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired
Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual
ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms. Questions?
Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job
openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
-- 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity
Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're
Keywords: Robert Half, East Brunswick , Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Accounting, Auditing , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!