Company: Primrose School
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: January 21, 2023
NJ-08816-Primrose School of East Brunswick
Primrose School of East Brunswick located at 138 Summerhill Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816 is seeking an Office Assistant for our
private preschool. This position will ensure adherence to our
mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood
education and child care services to families we serve. We are
seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem
solver, and possesses great communication skills.
Primrose School of East Brunswick is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age.
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance and
- Flexibility to Open/Close the school in the morning & evening,
and perform all duties accordingly.
- Ability to answer phone calls and schedule appointments for
interviews and tours.
- Create tour and enrollment packages and perform necessary
- Keep all documents, files for children, staff and state
- Provide superior customer service to all external and internal
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of East
Brunswick and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children
- Ensure the school and playground is well kept, clean,
attractive, and safe
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Perform other duties as needed by the school
Desired skills and experience:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power point
- 1-2 years experience in an office/school/business
- Experience in management, business, and/or public relations
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations
- knowledge of state licensing regulations for childcare
facilities preferred but not required.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Days
- Smoke -free Work Environment
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
Compensation: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, East Brunswick , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!