Early Preschool Teacher
Company: Primrose School
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: January 22, 2023
NJ-08816-Primrose School of East Brunswick
As a Teacher at The Primrose School of East Brunswick located in
East Brunswick NJ you will help young minds explore, discover and
understand the world around them.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and
implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social,
emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach to teaching
Primrose School of East Brunswick is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational childcare experience.
We offer year-round programs for children from
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at The Primrose School of
East Brunswick and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory
- Previous teaching position in a licensed early childhood
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Toddler Teacher must be an experienced professional with a
minimum of 2 years' experience supervising/teaching children from
an age range of 18 months-3 years in a licensed childcare
A few of the advantages of being part of the Primrose team
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A working environment in which team members respect one
- A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and
personal growth of the staff
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and
development for staff
- Work alongside a talented team in state-of-the-art classrooms
and pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Program
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Compensation: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, East Brunswick , Early Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!