Pre- Kindergarten Teacher
Company: Primrose School
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: January 23, 2023
NJ-08816-Primrose School of East Brunswick
As a Teacher for our Pre-K class at Primrose School of East
Brunswick located at 138 Summerhill Road East Brunswick, NJ 08816
you will help young minds explore, discover and understand the
world around them. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic
Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that
promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development
of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
approach to teaching and learning Primrose School of East Brunswick
is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier
educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for
children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of East
Brunswick and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of East Brunswick
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an accredited preschool or
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Pre-school Teachers: 4 year degree in early childhood or
related field required
- Pre-Kindergarten Teachers: 4 year degree in early childhood or
related field required
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Days
- Smoke-free Work Environment
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, East Brunswick , Pre- Kindergarten Teacher, Education / Teaching , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!