Machine Learning Engineer
Company: Accord Technologies Inc.
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Role: Machine Learning EngineerLocation: Newark, New Jersey /
RemoteNo of positions: 10 positionsRate: on W2Visa: Any Visa
independent candidatesDuration: 6 monthsResponsibilities:
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data
structures, multithreading, object-oriented development,
distributed applications, client-server architecture.
- Design and implement Machine learning models and data ingestion
- Develop and support a platform that enables data scientists to
rapidly develop, train, and experiment with machine learning
- Expand and optimize data pipelines, data flow, and collection
for cross functional teams.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture by
assembling large, complex data sets to meet functional and
non-functional business requirements.
- Identify and implement internal process improvements including
automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and
redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Support the building of machine learning, data platforms, and
infrastructure required for optimal data extraction,
transformations, and loading of data from a wide variety of data
- Partner with data scientists to understand, implement, train,
and design machine learning models.
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team to improve the
architecture, scalability, stability, and performance of ML
- Develop processes, model monitoring, and governance framework
for successful ML model operationalization.
- Work with architecture, data, and design teams to assist with
data related technical issues and support data infrastructure
- Implement Machine Learning (ML) and Big Data platforms in
Hybrid and multi-cloud environment specifically in AWS SageMaker
- Experience in container, streaming and messaging technologies
is a plusSkills / Qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in computer
science, computer engineering or any other relevant field of
engineering- Masters' degree preferred - At least Three years'
experience as a machine learning engineer. - Advanced proficiency
with Python framework, Java and Scala - Extensive knowledge of ML
frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software
architecture. - Good understanding of mathematics, statistics, and
algorithms. - Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities. -
Great communication and collaboration skills.Job Types: Full-time,
ContractPay: Up to $50.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19Work Location: One location
Keywords: Accord Technologies Inc., East Brunswick , Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!