Posted on: September 11, 2023
Quality Engineer - 3+ years of experience in a
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in NJ, for over 70 years, our company has established itself
as an expert in deep draw technologies, specializing in the
production of precise deep drawn enclosures and shallow drawn metal
components. The companys reputation is built on its remarkable
capability to work with complex shapes, sharp corners, exotic and
challenging-to-draw materials while achieving the tightest
tolerances in deep drawing. With a global reach, National serves a
wide range of industries, including aerospace, battery, defense,
electronics, fuel cell, industrial, medical, telecommunications,
commercial, and consumer markets. We are looking for a Quality
Engineer to join our amazing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- 401k! Job Details
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing environment, preferably
in a metal industry
- CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) certification preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt and/or CQE certification is desirable
- 3 to 7 years of experience in Manufacturing environment,
preferably in a metal industry
- Extensive experience dealing directly with customers and do
- At least 2 years of experience in the manufacturing/metal
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma methodologies and Black Belt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and other quality management systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, East Brunswick , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!