Company: Rock N Air
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Title: Manager Adventure ParkAbout Rock 'N' Air Adventure
ParkRock 'N' Air Adventure Park is a brand new, 70,000 square foot
(it is HUGE!) state-of-the-art high-end indoor Family Entertainment
Center with an enormous commercial kitchen to support 7-spacious
party rooms and a 100-seat restaurant! The ultimate Family
Entertainment Center packed with excitement and fun filled energy
for all age groups from 2 to adult, the fun never stops with
adrenaline pumping activities! We create FUN experiences for people
of all ages! Check out our web site at . We are like no other
Adventure Park!Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and supervise as a Manager all functions and activities
of a 70,000 SF high energy and fast paced indoor Family
- Ensuring inspections are performed and quality standards are
met on all attractions.
- Provide the highest level of customer service in this
fast-paced Family Entertainment Center.
- Ensures team members (150 plus) perform their job
- Prepare, manage, and revises weekly schedules to ensure
appropriate staffing levels are adequate and goals achieved.
- Anticipate potential problems and avoid preventable
- This position requires a person with 2+ years as a Manager with
experience to perform and ability to coordinate an extremely
fast-paced environment with a large staff and a tremendous number
- High school or equivalent (College preferred) education.
- The ability to work extended shifts with the ability to stand
or walk for extended periods of time and work in noisy, fast paced
environment with distracting conditions.
- The ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- The ability as a Manager to understand and apply management
principles concerning budgeting, personnel costs, and
- Understand and utilize all required applications and current
technology as relates to all operations.
- Must be able to work, nights, weekends and Holidays as
- The ability to communicate and be a Team Member.
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task in a fast-paced
- Excellent Health Insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Team Member and family member discounts on all
attractions.DisclaimerThe above Manager job description is meant to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and
is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required by a manager for the
position and may change as determined by the needs of the
company.Rock 'N' Air Adventure Park and Family Entertainment Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our
finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment
opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color,
religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital
status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender
identity or sexual orientation or any other classification
protected by law. PI179316078
Keywords: Rock N Air, East Brunswick , Assistant Manager, Executive , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!