Orthopedic Physician Assistant (Physician Assistant #)
Company: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Orthopedics opening in East Brunswick, New Jersey. A
comprehensive care practice in New Jersey is seeking an Orthopedic
Physician Assistant to join their team. They care for residents
looking for diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries, spine
issues, orthopedic concerns, and nutritional counseling. Their
staff of highly-trained and licensed professionals includes
specialists in chiropractic care, physical therapy, pain
management, sports medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, occupational
therapy, neuro rehab, and regenerative medicine. Compensation and
Benefits for the Orthopedic Physician Assistant:
- The starting salary for this position is $125,000 - $150,000 /
- This is a Full-time; 3 days (10:00 AM - 7:00 PM) and 2 days
(10:00 AM - 5:00 PM); A 4-Day workweek is also an option.
- Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Vacation,
Federal Holidays, 401K, CME, Productivity Requirements of the
Orthopedic Physician Assistant:
- Must have an active New Jersey State License
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical experience in
- Bilingual Spanish preferred Responsibilities of the Orthopedic
- Responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions,
discharges, and consults.
- Collaborate with physicians, interview patients, perform
physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Keywords: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing, East Brunswick , Orthopedic Physician Assistant (Physician Assistant #), Healthcare , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!