Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: Insyte Psychiatric
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: July 29, 2022
An established private psychiatric practice in East Brunswick is
looking for a Psychiatric NursePractitioner. - - -DUTIES &
-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Diagnose and assess mental health disorders
- Conduct patient History and Physical examinations.
- Prescribe medications as part of the patients treatment regime
as allowed by license.
- Record and document data necessary to maintain and coordinate
- Communicate patients plan of care with appropriate
- Individual and/or group therapy on an as needed basis.
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical mental health
therapy to clients.QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and
- Ability to screen for danger to self or others.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to determine medical
recommendations and priorities.
- Demonstrated adherence to acceptable ethical and behavioral
standards of conduct.
- Knowledge of medication-assisted therapy.
- Ability to collaborate and advise medical, nursing, and
clinical staff regarding patient care.
- Currently credentialed with Cigna, Aetna, or Horizon BCBS
- Excellent clinical documentation experienceREQUIRED
- Bachelors in Nursing
- Masters of Arts in Psychiatric/Mental Health/Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nurse (APN)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC)
- Valid New Jersey Drivers License preferred
- Valid DEA License
- Valid CDS LicenseREQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Psychiatric Nursing - greater than 2 years as Psychiatric NP
-Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Insyte Psychiatric, East Brunswick , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!