Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Home infusion nurses are needed for clinical trials and chronic
illness therapy such as IVIg, Remicade, Ilaris, Radicava, etc. at
BrightStar Care of New Brunswick
Are you looking for a career in health care where you can make a
difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for a home care
agency that genuinely cares about you? That is where you can shine.
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at
your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition
and benefits, you need.
Come work for us and see how employees at BrightStar Care of New
Brunswick uphold "A Higher Standard."
What We Offer our Infusion Nurses:
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about
their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits
- Competitive pay ranging from $40.00 - $42.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- In-Person or Zoom interviews
- Mileage & Travel time Reimbursement for clinical/administrative
- Joint Commission accredited
- Paid Training
- RN Oversight
- Monthly performance bonus & Employee referral bonuses
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 9 YEARS RUNNING!
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock
in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or
Come work as many or as few hours as you want with nights, days,
weekends, and holidays available!
We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our
independently owned and operated agency and see why we are
described as "caring, compassionate, and cheerful".
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our
employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments,
procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home, and
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including
but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing,
undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs,
and assisting with height and weight measurements, if
- Providing care according to the patient's plan of care,
assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding,
meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing
transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and
- The Infusion Nurse is responsible for providing home health
clinical services. Ensuring that care is delivered appropriately,
and the standards of quality are adhered to as well as the adequacy
of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff.
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct
- Current unrestricted RN license in the state for which care is
- Current, valid state certification and in good standing
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
In-house testing available.
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is
required (unless participating in an approved Mentor Program)
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist,
push, and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the
mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experienced preferred but not required: Peripheral IV
starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and
self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients
CVAD experience & knowledge Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local
Compensation: $40.00 - $42.00 per hour
Become part of the team!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients' lives by
providing the highest quality care when they need our help the
most. That's where you can shine.
We believe that caring is more than just a job- it's a way of life.
That's why our home health aides mean so much more to the people,
families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses,
therapists, CNAs, and home health aides deliver professional and
compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. From
companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions
and medication management, our professional care staff is available
24/7 to help when you need it most.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring
the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity
to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and
with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and
see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your
application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that business. All
inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made
directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association
Keywords: HCAOA, East Brunswick , Infusion Nurse, Healthcare , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!