Dental Assistant - Choose your shift
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Pay Range: $15+/Hour We are looking for skilled and dedicated
dental assistants who want to take their career to the next level.
By joining TempMee you'll have access to opportunities for
temporary shifts so you can work on your days off or full time
permanent work. If you're ready to lead a happier, healthier life
where you can balance your work schedule, choose the most
competitive rates and get paid within days of completing your work,
then head over to TempMee. Schedule:Flexible, Pick which days you
want to work About TempMee TempMee is the #1 app for dental
staffing. Our community of dental professionals have earned over $5
MILLION since our launch in late 2019. Some of the benefits of
joining TempMee include:
- Full control of your schedule:You decide when and where you
want to work
- Competitive rates:You can apply to the jobs with your preferred
rates and even submit counter offers to negotiate a better
- Guaranteed pay:Upon confirmation of shift completion, payment
will be issued in a matter of days, not weeks. Dental Assistant Job
- Work at dental offices, orthodontic practices, and dental
surgery centers to help administer patient care during dental
cleanings and oral surgery.
- Educate patients about procedures and dental maintenance, give
instructions for oral care, order x-rays and other scans and reach
out to patients about scheduling routine appointments.
- Set up dental exam tables, assist during cleanings and
fillings, and hold dental instruments like suction tubs and mirrors
while the Dentist works.
- Assist with preparing materials, sterilizing and disinfecting
dental instruments for hygienists and dentists when necessary.
- Help keep track of administrative duties like scheduling
patients, stocking supplies, and billing patients or insurance
- Collect medical and dental histories as well as record any new
dental treatment information in patient records. Dental Assistant
- National Dental Assistant Certificate (DANB CDA, AMT RDA, etc.)
- If applicable, Dental Radiography license
- If applicable, state issued Coronal Polishing certificate
- Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures, and
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Prior experience administering dental x-rays
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work under pressure Compensation Information: $15+/
hourly #pandoDA PandoLogic. Keywords: Dental Assistant, Location:
Marlboro, NJ - 07746
Keywords: TempMee, East Brunswick , Dental Assistant - Choose your shift, Healthcare , Marlboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!