Child & Adolescent Nurse Practitioner (psychiatry) - PMHNP
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Long-term incentive plan What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
- The ability to work closely with the adult and child/adolescent
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility at the present
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Earnings annually in the range of $130,000 to $200,000+ Nurse
Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in New Jersey with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC) and holding an active
- Must be able to see children and adolescents.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
- Must be able to see child and adolescent populations.
- New grad welcome to apply (with previous RN experience in
psychiatry). At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy
society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make
lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented PMHNP-BCs in the
Piscataway, NJ area who are passionate about patient care and
committed to clinical excellence. Jenni Greene Director, Practice
Development LifeStance Health, Inc. (cell): (email):
About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its
digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, East Brunswick , Child & Adolescent Nurse Practitioner (psychiatry) - PMHNP, Healthcare , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!