Child Care Program Manager - North Brunswick School District (Part-time)
Company: Right At School
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Love your job and shape the future! The kids we serve are the
beating heart of Right At School. We strive to provide safe,
engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs to
enrich the lives of students, give parents peace of mind, and
enable schools to focus on their academic mission. As a member of
our team, you'll find no shortage of talented, passionate people
ready to help you grow and succeed all while building a brighter
future for children, families, and communities. We're searching for
a Program Manager to join our team who wants to practice their
hands-on management skills and build collaborative relationships.
If you're a natural-born leader who can inspire joy and empower a
team, this position is for you!
NOW HIRING FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR!Pay Rate : $19.50 - $24.50 an
- North Brunswick Early Childhood Center
- John Adams Elementary
- Arthur M. Judd Elementary
- Livingston Park Elementary
- Parsons Elementary Hours : 7:00 AM - 8:50 AM & 3:30 PM - 6:00
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Deliver quality enrichment programs for children using our
internally crafted Disguised Learning curriculum
- Develop and coach a team who are passionate about providing a
safe, fun, engaging environment
- Work closely with principals and school staff to enhance the
- Instill the Right At School footprint by participating in local
community events (Back to School, Right Club gives back, Field Day,
- Manage and maintain safety standards including supervision and
program paperwork RequirementsTHE RIGHT FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Prior experience supervising others
- High school diploma or GED completed
- Experience working with children and knowledge of unique and
- Coursework or training in child development and/or related
- Communication skills; oral, written, and visual with adults and
- Ability to model professional standards when dealing with
students, parents, staff, and community
- Familiarity with Google technology software or willingness to
learn BenefitsWHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term
disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks,
sports events, shopping, etc)!
- 401k - Opportunity to contribute to your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School
- Growth Opportunities! We invest in your growth and offer
options geared towards several career paths.
- Continue your learning with access to our online training
library with over 600 online courses and counting. Topics include
leadership, child development, after-school programming, and
- It's FUN! From day one, we take you through a guided training
experience including online and in-person learning.
- Earn school-age professional development certificates while
receiving transferable continuing education credits.
- You're involved. Curate a hands-on experience for children that
blends into the school fabric Right At School is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital
status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression,
or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Right At School, East Brunswick , Child Care Program Manager - North Brunswick School District (Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Milltown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!