Technical Business Analyst
Company: Thorium Digital
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job DescriptionThe Technical Business Analyst is responsible for
coordinating with the development team to deliver projects on-time
and on-budget. This individual needs to be driven, willing to learn
and is not afraid of taking responsibilities.This is a full time
position located in East Brunswick, New Jersey. The individual will
have first-hand opportunity to learn and grow together with the
firm. Must be able to work independently but collaboratively during
the pandemic.Job Functions
- Collaborates and coordinates on required testing/validation of
system modifications, including creating test cases as needed.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported, analyzed and
resolved in a timely manner, and determines if escalation is
required while retaining ownership throughout.
- Complete documentation for project development efforts
(including use cases, requirements, test plans, and process maps)
and work closely with development team and business teams to ensure
- Decompose high-level information into details and abstract up
from low-level information to resolve solution vs. requirements
- Research new technology.Minimum Qualifications
- 2-5 years of Technology Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
- 1-3 years of SDLC experience.
- 1-3 years of web experience.
- Bachelor---s Degree in Information Technology or Computer
- Excellent communication, technical, analytical and
problem-solving skills with a sense of urgency and commitment to
accuracy and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a
- Detail oriented.
- Expertise creating Word documents, Excel spreadsheets,
PowerPoint presentations, and Visio flowcharts as needed to support
- Must be able to work remotely until we decide the office is
safe to be reopened.
- Must be able to commute to East Brunswick, NJ office --- on
site, when the office is reopened.
- Authorized to work in US without sponsorship.
- Sponsorship is not available.Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 months of web coding experience on a project.
- Have a passion for technology.
- Experience with JIRA, web and mobile related technologies,
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap) and
experience working with responsive and adaptive designs.
- Big Consulting experience is a plus.Job Types: Contract to
HireCOVID-19 considerations:All of our employees are working
remotely. Our physical office will remained closed until the state
is reopened and we decide it is safe to return.Company
DescriptionThorium Digital is a growing digital agency that has
provided services to clients from startups to Fortune 500
companies. We are comprised of self-motivated, professionally sharp
and team work oriented individuals. We are looking to expand our
local team in East Brunswick, NJ. You will be working in a
collaborative and flat structured working environment where there
are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow with us. We also
offer flexible summer hours year-round. During the pandemic, you
will be working remotely until we decide the office is safe to be
Keywords: Thorium Digital, East Brunswick , Technical Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!