Technical Escalation Manager
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: November 13, 2021
The Technical Escalation Manager is responsible for providing
escalation management of product related issues, and in support of
our customers with the iCIMS Talent Cloud.-- You'll serve as a
liaison between our Labs and Services organizations to obtain issue
resolution for reported escalated technical issues. You will also
be responsible analyzing and identifying trends to reduce the
number of escalations and improve customer satisfaction and
communication. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to become
an iCIMS technical SME across our business with opportunities to
advance your career through multiple career paths.
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts
with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working
cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and
communications are fulfilled. Ensure critical client SLAs are
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon
timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence
others towards action and change.
- Reduce escalation volume by identifying training & product
- Provide updates to key stakeholders on open escalations.
- Lead improvements by monitoring and developing dashboards to
proactively monitor trends and customer escalations and use data to
recommend technical and/or business process changes to meet
expectations and/or optimize productivity.
- Facilitate and report on daily and/or weekly stand-ups to
ensure appropriate visibility of key customer issues including
escalation status reporting, statistics, trending analysis, issue
status activities, and resources.
- Act as Incident Response Coordinator during high severity
escalations or outages.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to peers, management,
leadership, and customers.
- Support leadership in strategic, business, and operational
- Partner with information security to provide system log
analysis for iCIMS products.
- 3+ years of experience in providing complex SaaS Customer
Support or supervision.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers,
partners, and developers across the business at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while
working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT
professionals, developers, and architects.
- Able to translate complex issues in an understandable,
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office and reporting tools.
- Role requires 24 x 7 on call for production stopping
Keywords: iCIMS, East Brunswick , Technical Escalation Manager, IT / Software / Systems , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!