Sr. Embedded C / C Programmer
Company: ACI Worldwide
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as
1ACI redefines what's possible. As Innovators, we Envision
Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower
At ACI, we're not just
driving payments at the speed of change.
Our people are the core of our
business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate
dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who
share a common
commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future
of payments. As
an Sr. Embedded C / C Programmer in East Brunswick,
NJ you can help make possibilities happen.
Software Engineer will
participate in the implementation and design of cutting-edge
processing and related solutions. The ideal candidate will be
experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join a fast-paced and
- The candidate will be involved
throughout the entire development and production stages of the
platform application level development, drivers, API, networking
service / drivers for various I/O interfaces.
- Responsible for implementing to cutting edge applications
Point of Sale devices (POS), credit card terminals. Including
communication architectures to support both wired (IP and modem)
communications system for GPRS, CDMA, and Bluetooth.
- Implement embedded software solutions, device drivers
- Investigate and propose project-related technologies to
- Provide project estimates and technical support for the
- Ability to rapidly understand large existing code bases
- Create technical documentation including: Software
Specifications, Design Documents and Development notes.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate
Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or
equivalent software development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years embedded software development experience
Linux, C or C .
- Should be knowledgeable on design concepts, documentation,
embedded systems, application development.
- Should have knowledge on source control systems.
- Should have strong communications skills, both written and
Have knowledge of the IP stack, HTTP, SSL, and object oriented
Experience in real-time embedded systems software development
- Multi-threaded programming
- Distributed design
- Device drivers
- Hardware diagnostics
- Interrupt handling
- Boot loader development
- Proficiency with C, C and ability to work with assembly
for embedded microprocessors
- Experience using embedded tools such as compilers, debuggers,
Interface hardware/software design experience
Proven track record of successful product
completion and deployment
- Linux kernel and application software
- Windows WDK and KMDF driver development
experience with Point of Sale is a plus.
- RTOS and microcontroller software
- Advanced knowledge of C/C and object
oriented design approaches to reusable software systems design
- Make and version control systems
- Excellent writing and communication
- Solid knowledge of software design
practices as well as embedded RTOS.
- Good knowledge of WiFi, Bluetooth, HTTP,
and IP protocols and applications is a big plus.
- Experience in evaluating software design
and implementations and suggesting improvements is required.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer
growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits
package in a
casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of
electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our
web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an
AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing
opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with
disabilities, and an
EEO employer globally.
Keywords: ACI Worldwide, East Brunswick , Sr. Embedded C / C Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!