Heavy Truck Mechanic
Company: Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Service Technician / Heavy
This position will perform the service and repair of fire
apparatus ('Fire Trucks') in a dedicated service facility. Position
will perform the service and repairs of all systems found on fire
trucks and equipment including: mechanical and computer controls,
air brake systems, transmissions, high voltage generators,
pneumatic systems, drive trains, high pressure water pumps,
Hydraulic, heating and cooling, steering and suspension, and
Essential Job Functions
- Diagnose, service and repair various systems of fire apparatus
and heavy equipment.
- Assure compliance to safety and environmental policies.
- Analyze and resolve problems in the area of
- Perform service, installation, and repair to fire apparatus and
- Ability to work from Company shop or field service vehicle at
- Ability to read and interpret prints and other engineering
- Ability to solve technical problems and challenges.
- Experience in implementing or being part of a Lean
Manufacturing organization is highly desirable.
- Self-motivated with ability to foster positive moral.
- Associates Degree is highly desirable.
- Experience servicing and repairing heavy equipment.
- ASE and or EVT certifications is desired.
- Demonstrated success in implementation of continuous
- Demonstrated leadership in producing world class service and
- CDL Class A license preferred but not required.
Keywords: Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC, East Brunswick , Heavy Truck Mechanic, Other , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!