Company: Morgan Properties
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation's largest and fastest
growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees
are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential
living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run
company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell
Morgan. We currently own and operate approximately 300 residential
properties spread throughout 15 states. Our company thrives on a
culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every
position is valuable and every person is special. We're always
looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet
the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your
resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We are currently looking for a hard-working and customer service
minded individual with prior apartment maintenance experience to
fulfill a Service Technician need at our properties. As a
maintenance technician, you'll be responsible for trouble-shooting
service issues that our residents encounter including - HVAC,
general appliance work, carpentry, and plumbing.
You'll work with the members of the maintenance team to ensure
that both the inside and the exterior of the property meet both
company standards and applicable laws. You will respond to
maintenance tickets, follow-up with residents and the office staff,
and work in an on-call rotation that will require nights and
weekend flexibility, since property management is a 24/7 job.
What we'll expect from you:
- Well rounded experience in all facets of apartment maintenance
including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and small
- Work alongside the maintenance and office team to provide
exceptional customer service to resolve all maintenance related
issues to the satisfaction of our residents.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to
interact with both residents and office staff.
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors
Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
- Valid drivers' license along with good driving record and auto
insurance is required.
- Personal vehicle required.
- Emergencies happen. In order to ensure we are addressing these
issues as soon as possible, our Maintenance Technicians must live
within 30 minutes of the property.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree
- One year or more related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HVAC certification and/or Boiler's License a plus.
The "Benefits" of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers products
Keywords: Morgan Properties, East Brunswick , Maintenance Technician, Other , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!