Looking to work for a company with an unbeatable culture?
WithumSmith+Brown, PC, is a forward-thinking, technology-driven
advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position
of StrengthSM in today's complex business environment. Withum
empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address
their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum
is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and
brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Withum is looking to hire an entry or associate level Proposal
Writer to coordinate, develop and execute proposals and Request For
Proposal (RFP) activities. This position will be based out of one
of our East Coast offices. As a junior member of the Proposal Team,
you'll work in collaboration with key stakeholders within industry
and service groups on drafting pursuit documents and creating and
maintaining baseline content for use in future pursuit documents
through proposal automation software.
Withum's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and
our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client
service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be
accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day,
whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to Be in a
Position of StrengthSM. But our commitment goes beyond our clients
as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and
professional growth for all team members, clients and surrounding
How You'll Spend Your Time:
- Researching and writing standard and customized proposals;
often working as a project manager of assigned proposals.
- Coordinating and executing proposal content development from
subject matter experts.
- Creating proposal presentations mirroring proposal win themes
for opportunities that require additional buy-in from
- Maintaining compliance and adherence to proposal document
deadlines and requirements.
- Participation in ongoing continuous improvement of the pursuit
process, content creation and best practices in the
- Ensuring quality and consistency of the Firm's branding in
related proposal materials.
- Serving as a liaison between pursuit teams, Creative Services,
Firm Admin and other support functions for workflow.
- Assisting with capturing lead details in CRM for pipeline
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing,
Business Administration or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in proposal development.
- Experience in marketing, proposal writing or a related field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and
- Strong familiarity with MS Excel.
- Professional service firm background, PandaDoc or proposal
automation tool familiarity and CRM experience preferred.
- Strategic thinker with excellent organizational and analytic
skills and strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and emotional intelligence
with a demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner under
deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects in a
rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team
As part of the application process, please provide a writing
sample. This can include proposals (redacted), blog posts,
articles, or related content
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a