The General Manager manages the overall operations of the
bakery-cafe to ensure company standards are maintained and
continually improved. They are responsible to assist in coaching
and developing the team, creating a differentiated guest
experience, growing sales and maximizing profitability. They are
the owners of creating a culture of professionalism, teamwork,
hospitality and Panera Warmth.
Duties & Responsibilities: Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe
Operations While Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
· Demonstrate leadership and effective planning in staffing,
scheduling, people development and succession planning
· Drive accountability for the success of the bakery-cafe by
making key-decisions and solving problems.
· Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to
bakery-cafe team as well as to customers.
· Uphold and coach achievement of Food Safety standards.
· Upgrade and improve bakery-cafe operations when needed,
maintain quality of product and service.
· Adhere to bakery-cafe systems and processes to accomplish
· Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all
state and federal regulations.
· Coach and follow up with team members to ensure the
bakery-cafe adheres to operational standards
· Safeguard the team by maintaining a healthy and safe
workplace, environment and culture.
Management and Development of Associates
· Lead cafe through people development, coaching, planning and
prioritization and creative problem solving
· Own all aspects of supervising the overall operation of the
· Hire, train, motivate and manage performance of associates to
ensure the bakery-cafe is staffed to ensure quality standards and
exceptional customer service.
· Teach and delegate to managers and associates in order to
build subject matter experts within the bakery-cafe team
· Execute company and bakery-cafe strategies for sales growth
and flow through
· Manage associate labor and help cafe maintain
· Maintain cafe costs and inventory
· This role requires flexible hours including nights and
weekends in a faced paced environment with shifting priorities.
· While performing this job, the incumbent is regularly required
to stand, sit, talk hear in a loud environment.
· 1+ years of experience as an Assistant General Manager
· Shown demonstrated ability to drive positive results and
understanding of the business.
· Completed Advanced Leadership Development Program for AGM
· Demonstrated an ability to run great shifts and coach
· ServSafe certified.
· Minimum age -- 18 years of age.
· Ability to pass background check.
601530 East Brunswick, NJ - State Highway