Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Business Development Opportunity
Exciting opportunity for someone that thrives in making
connections, networking, and fostering meaningful relationships
with clients as you help them with their talent needs. We are
seeking candidates who have sales experience OR for professionals
who are looking to make a lucrative career change. We offer a
robust training program to teach you a proven process for driving
new business and introducing you to this thriving staffing
- Generate business within a dedicated portfolio of target
clients as the client facing sales and account management
- Establish & expand relationships with clients for their talent
- Attend and schedule in person client visits, video conferencing
appointments and phone meetings to drive sales activity.
- Develop strong relationships, internally and with clients, that
is founded on trust, excellent service and measurable
- Act as the conduit between our internal recruiting team that
delivers top-talent and the expectations of your clients.
- Document and utilize CRM to track all sales efforts and client
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking
Core Competencies We Are Seeking
- 1 - 5 years of professional experience. (We are willing to
train you in the industry.)
- Coachable and adaptive in learning new processes. Our training
program is hands-on and robust. Your success is directly related to
your coachability and willingness to work the steps of the
- Great communicator internally/externally. Follow up with the
team and our clients is #1 indicator of success.
- Personally driven to meet goals and loves to win.
- Possess a no-fear attitude towards making cold-calls to
introduce yourself and build your client network.
- Professionalism and strong communication efforts with client
and team members.
- Possess negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and
influence decision makers.
- We are team driven, must be a team player as we work to fill
our client's talent needs.
- The industry is fast paced with significant amounts of
opportunity, you must be discerning and able to pivot quickly to
keep projects/sales moving along.
- Looking to develop a career- we love our team and have great
tenure. We want to help you grow and thrive long term .
For over 40 years, Equiliem has been providing Talent solutions to
the marketplace. With robust expertise in Staffing, Employee of
Record, Managed Service Provider and Independent Contactor
Compliance services, Equiliem is positioned to outpace our
competitors in the coming decades. Our specialty business segments
servicing the Energy, Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare,
Telecommunications and Government segments have developed
significant client partnerships with some of the nation's most
What We Offer
- Robust Business Development training program
- Competitive salary with generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, sick
leave, and paid holidays.
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Ongoing professional coaching and mentoring
- Rewarding culture
- East Brunswick, NJ
- Hybrid schedule after training program complete
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Types
Keywords: Equiliem, East Brunswick , Business Development, Other , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...