Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: September 16, 2023
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers love
how they live in the moments that matter. - At our Distribution
Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we
carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers' homes and into our
award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000
SKU's between each of our brands. We are curious and ask ourselves
is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll
ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on
time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and
delighted with their selection. - - -What you'll do:
- Maximize the company growth and profitability through the
processing and handling of all Crate and Barrel orders.
- Responsibilities could include loading/unloading, picking,
putaway, replenishment and wrapping of merchandise as well as the
use of hand operated equipment.
- Perform all job tasks assigned by the leadership staff to
achieve daily productivity.
- Rotate through different departments, as necessary, to meet the
demands of the business.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize
inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Move merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes repetitively.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork in
order to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain
- Adhere to company safety guidelines to prevent personal injury
and product and facility damage.What you'll bring: -
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; heavier
merchandise with team assistance
- English language skills (written and verbal) preferred
- Must work effectively as a team member
- Warehouse experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Basic math skills preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, East Brunswick , Materials Coordinator, Other , Cranbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!