Company: Open Road Auto Group
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: July 2, 2019
Open Road Mazda
Great People - Great Product - Great Techs
Every service professional at a OPEN ROAD retail center must excel
in listening, communicating and working efficiently to Open Road's
Service Advisors help OPEN ROAD owners care for their cars and
understand the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance
with factory guidelines. As a driver's personal link to the
Aftersales department, the Service Advisor establishes a critical
and ongoing relationship with our clients.
What You Do
- Inspect vehicles and apply proper resources to accurately
identify and verify clients' service needs. Record them along with
current vehicle and client information on the repair order.
- Interact with customers to determine immediate service
- Serve as a liaison between technicians and customers
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Use a consultative approach to educate customers on services
- Support center goals for service by generating:
- High sales of services, parts, and accessories.
- Repeat new vehicle sales by providing a premium Aftersales
experience for each client.
- Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend
service to clients. Promote the sales of appropriate services,
parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and
associated service requirements.
- Write and verify accurate repair orders and include supporting
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance
with warranty specifications.
- Ensure requested vehicle services are performed correctly upon
completion by inspecting the vehicle prior to each service
- Perform a consultative vehicle delivery with client when work
- Supervise cleaning and preparation of new and used
- Build and maintain knowledge of products and services via
on-the-job training and participation in educational and
- Meet requirements of state and federal law for automobile
repair and consumer protection.
Successful Attributes and Skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team
- Ability to minimize and redirect customers frustrations
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on product
- Outgoing and patient personality with good client relations
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication capability
- Strong organizational skills
- 1+ years of Service Advisor experience
- Technical certification a plus
- Manufacturer certifications a plus
- Proven track record
- Ability to supply CSI Reports and Productivity Reports
Open Road Auto Group owns and operates over twenty-five automotive
facilities including seventeen dealerships throughout the New
York/New Jersey metropolitan area. Currently, we are ranked as one
of the largest automotive groups in the nation by Automotive News.
We specialize in providing "in-demand" vehicles, both new and
pre-owned, for our customers who have come to expect a "Five Star
customer service experience".
With over 45 years of automotive experience, our mission is to
remain one of the premier automobile retailers in the country,
providing the best opportunities for our team members, customers
and communities. We understand and acknowledge the importance of
our customers and in doing so; we strive to develop a highly
motivated, world-class, workforce that is committed to satisfying
At Open Road we know our employees, and their achievements, drive
our culture and success.
Our Total Compensation Rewards Program includes:
BASE PAY - Determined by competitive market pay rate for your job,
your skills, experience and performance
BONUSES - Rewards achievement of specific business goals, in
BENEFITS - Include wellness coverage, optional benefits, income
protection, 401(k), purchase programs, such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Manufacturer Certifications
- Leadership Training Programs
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Initiatives
- Volunteer Time
Keywords: Open Road Auto Group, East Brunswick , Service Advisor, Other , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!