Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: April 30, 2021
This position requires an individual to perform a variety of
different jobs including but not limited to the loading & unloading
of trucks & trailers, moving product, shells and pallets throughout
the warehouse utilizing a hi-lo/lift/forklift.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular
employee in this position may or may not be required to perform.
The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Loads and unloads trucks & trailers utilizing a
- Moves product, shells and pallets throughout the warehouse
utilizing a hi-lo/lift/forklift.
- General warehousing includes, but are not limited to, pallets,
shells, dock loading, dock unloading, general warehousing,
production forklift, truck stripping, replenishing, general utility
responsibilities, picking product, recycling, repack and general
- Maintain and handle large moving piece of equipment in an
efficient and safe manner. Company certification of qualification
to operate must be achieved/received.
- Cleans loading area by disposing of trash in designated
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D certification and 1+
years experience in a warehouse environment or equivalent job
- Experience utilizing various warehouse equipment, including,
but not limited to, forklift, pallet jack, and shrink wrap
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS:
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are
commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this
position. The actual working conditions will vary.
- Warehouse environment.
- Interior and Exterior working conditions.
- 12lbs or lessOccasionally
- 13-25lbs Frequently
- 26-40lbs Frequently
- 41-100lbs Continual
- 12lbs or lessOccasionally
- 13-25lbs Occasionally
- 26-40lbs Occasionally
- 41-100lbs Occasionally
- Bend Continual
- Climb Occasionally
- Crawl Occasionally
- Reach above Shoulder Occasionally
- Reach Outward Frequently
- Hi-lo/Lift/Forklift Frequently
- Drive Auto/StandOccasionally
- Must be able to achieve and maintain required case pick per
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do
not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change
at the discretion of the company.
* We do not provide any application status due to over whelming
volume; we will contact you to move forward in process.*
**EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional
or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity,
citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal
***If you have disability and you need an accommodation to apply,
please contact the Sr. Director of Talent and Development
Keywords: cdpotomac, East Brunswick , Hi-Lo/Forklift Operator, Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!