Company: Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Service Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanic This position will
perform the service and repair of fire apparatus ('Fire Trucks') in
a dedicated service facility.-- Position will perform the service
and repairs of all systems found on fire trucks and equipment
including: mechanical and computer controls, air brake systems,
transmissions, high voltage generators, pneumatic systems, drive
trains, high pressure water pumps, Hydraulic, heating and cooling,
steering and suspension, and exhaust systems. Essential Job
- Diagnose, service and repair various systems of fire apparatus
and heavy equipment.
- Assure compliance to safety and environmental policies.
- Analyze and resolve problems in his/her area of
- Perform service, installation, and repair to fire apparatus and
- Ability to work from Company shop or field service vehicle at
customer location. Job Requirements:
- Ability to read and interpret prints and other engineering
- Ability to solve technical problems and challenges.
- Experience in implementing or being part of a Lean
Manufacturing organization is highly desirable.
- Self-motivated with ability to foster positive moral.
- Associates Degree is highly desirable.
- Experience servicing and repairing heavy equipment.
- ASE and or EVT certifications is desired.
- Demonstrated success in implementation of continuous
- Demonstrated leadership in producing world class service and
- CDL Class A license preferred but not required.
Keywords: Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC, East Brunswick , Service Technician, Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!