Night Shuttle Driver
Company: A. Duie Pyle
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Please call (855) 613-9025 to speak with a recruiter today.
Drivers Click Here to fill out Application Pay Rate - $32.00 per
Drivers average $1,580 - $2,240 per week. Annual salary potential
Overtime pay after 45 hours worked
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Night Shuttle Driver
Driver in our East Brunswick, NJ. location!
Monday through Friday
* DRIVE FOR PYLE! * Family Owned and Providing Job Security since
- Local Pick Up and Delivery Driver (multiple stop loads)
- Overnight Hours
- Drop and Hook
- No Doubles (all van trailers)
- Regular Routes
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (or willingness to
obtain the endorsements)
- One-year semi-trailer experience
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMCSA safety regulations
- Ability to perform the functions of a dockworker. Operate
Forklift (we train you) or pallet jack to push, pull, lift, stack,
tier or move products to and from trailers and straight
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle inspections
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
- Must obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
Apply Now and Join the A Duie Pyle Team!
or Call (855) 613-9025 for more Info
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors - all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement with Company Match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing Plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical Coverage - multiple plans to meet your family's needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life Insurance (1x annual salary covered by Pyle, optional buy
- Gap Assistance Insurance (critical illness, accident and
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Benefits
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain
solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested
Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with
over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics
solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of
24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses,
Dedicated fleet operations and specialized Truckload services
through Pyle Logistics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Line Haul Driver, OTR Driver, Regional Driver, Dedicated
Driver, LTL Driver, Night Driver, Shuttle Driver, Over The Road
Driver, LH Driver, Terminal Driver, CDL-A, Class A Driver, CDL-A
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, East Brunswick , Night Shuttle Driver, Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!