NJ Port Driver Operation
Company: A Duie Pyle
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Pay: $30.65 an Hour
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Local Dedicated Port
Shuttle Driver in East Brunswick, NJ!
Hours: 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM - Monday thru Friday
(Click the red link below to fill out drivers application)
* DRIVE FOR PYLE! * Family Owned and Providing Job Security since
- Drop & Hook, 99% No Touch, Port to Dock
- 940 miles/week
- Average of 3 stops a day
- Routes: Newark, NJ Ports to the Orefield PA and back to
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL
- TWIC required
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified CDL-A experience, van type
trailer experience preferred. Drivers with less experience may be
considered for this position but may require an extended road test
to verify abilities.
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the
last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No unexplained gaps in employment
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMC safety regulations
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trips
- Communicate with dispatch via in-cab electronic device
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
Keywords: A Duie Pyle, East Brunswick , NJ Port Driver Operation, Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!