Regional ERP Functional Expert, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Company: The Connors Group
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Regional ERP Functional Expert, Supply Chain and
ManufacturingMain job objective:
- Subject matter expert for Supply Chain and Manufacturing
domains. Responsible for delivering high-quality solutions and
maintaining expert knowledge of lifecycle management, multiple
business domains (ERP, Middleware, custom applications), end-to-end
processes, related resolutions, and configuration of
- Provide operational support for production issues and technical
difficulties for ERP and Middleware applications and ancillary
systems related to Operations integrations (Forecasting, WM, E-com,
- Support project team during implementation of new Business
Solutions.Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Supply Chain and Manufacturing domains.
- Responsible for use case analysis, creation and delivery of
unit test scripts and functional documentation.
- Design and implement high-quality solutions.
- Manage initiatives from inception through delivery.
- Follow up with the technical team on developments.
- Lead collaboration with integration resources and assist in
documenting conversion requirements and designs.
- Analyze production issues and manage corrective actions in
collaboration with development teams.
- Provide support to users across US and South America (long
- Share and educate the operations team and other team members on
- Implement new modules or applications following Markets
- Troubleshoot process, application, and functional issues and
Manage these through to resolution
- Other tasks as required.The right candidate:
- Understanding and Experience with Change Management
- Excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- Analytical, results-driven, and solution-oriented
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and gather functional and business
requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to work individually with little supervision and in a
team with other department members, users, or consultants
- Effective project management practices ensure timely,
cost-effective, and accurate reports for the region.
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive team playerQualifications:
- Experience pertinent to switching from Dynamics 2009 to
Dynamics 365 or SAP
- Atlas (Globe Software) knowledge is a plus
- Supply Chain functional skills knowledge, Finance and Technical
- Ideally experienced in international / multi-brands context +
knowledge about luxury industry / retail industry
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent spoken & written English (+ good command of Spanish is
an advantage)Occasional travel to NYC required.
Keywords: The Connors Group, East Brunswick , Regional ERP Functional Expert, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!