Company: Strides Pharma, Inc.
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and warehouses for inbound
- Ensure appointments are taken at the warehouse on time
- Share documents related to the shipment to the warehouse
- Provide documentation support from Geodis - (E.g. Insurance
- Carry out administrative support - coordinating sample
- Coordinate & follow up with suppliers in the US
- Send orders and ensure that supplies are made as committed
- Receive & reconcile invoices and share with accounts team
- The services is required for -3 days a week and it is for long
- The employee will be on contract.
- Education Qualification: Graduate
Keywords: Strides Pharma, Inc., East Brunswick , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!