Lab Technician (Contract to hire)
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Lab Technician (Chemist) / $$$ / Contract to hire / up to
$80,000 annuallyThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph SipoczAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $30 - $40 per hourA bit about us:We are a
leader in the HVAC and Thermal Insulation adhesives industry - we
are a manufacturer that has bene in business for over 50 years. We
have a strong background in developing custom and innovative
adhesives solutions for various applications and in many different
industries. From footwear and leather, to woodworking and
transportation, our highly knowledgeable team of adhesives experts
can develop products based on your specific applications and needs.
Our team will work with you based on your specifications, by
modifying existing formulations or building them from scratch.Our
Manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Contract to hire
Lab Technician to join our team. This is a dynamic role that
requires an individual with a strong background in developing new
products, modifying existing products, and providing technical
customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for
maintaining the lab, conducting raw materials evaluations, and
ensuring product quality control. This is a contract position with
the full potential for full-time employment.Why join us?
- Strong PTO and holiday package
- Fun and Safe work EnvironmentJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Develop new products and modify existing products based on
customer needs and industry trends.
- Provide technical customer service by answering customer
inquiries and addressing any concerns they may have.
- Conduct raw materials evaluations to ensure they meet our
company's quality standards.
- Maintain the lab by keeping it clean and organized, ordering
supplies, and ensuring equipment is properly functioning.
- Ensure product quality control by conducting tests, analyzing
data, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Provide production support by troubleshooting issues and
assisting with process improvements.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or
related field (not required)
- 2+ years of experience in a lab technician role in the
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Experience developing new products and modifying existing
- Ability to conduct raw materials evaluations and analyze
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide technical
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a clean and
- Knowledge of product quality control and ability to conduct
tests and make recommendations for improvements.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, East Brunswick , Lab Technician (Contract to hire), Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!