Sr. Financial Analyst, Capital Markets
Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: February 13, 2019
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Provides financial analyses, management consulting, analytical decision support services, and technical expertise for a broad array of financial and operational projects and initiatives. Designs and builds sophisticated financial models based on diverse data sets, in order to facilitate strategic decision-making. Interpretation and presentation of reports and analyses to senior leadership. Participates in the planning and development of company wide strategic plans.
DAILY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Financial modeling and underwriting prospective assignments (individual loans or portfolio of loans as
* well as investment properties to include but not limited to industrial, office, retail, multi family,
* hospitality and land)
* Assisting with due diligence required for the underwriting and marketing (review and abstracting of
* leases, appraisals, property condition reports, environmental reports, income and expense statements,
* rent rolls, mortgage, note, modifications, forbearance agreements, foreclosure filings, title searches,
* Assists in obtaining revenue and assets acquisition/ disposition information.
* May review, consolidate and summarize it for valuation and marketing purposes.
* May coordinate financial analysis matters with other departments, locations and divisions.
* Developing offering and presentation packages
* Research for comparable sold and for sale listings, submarket statistics such as competitive inventory,
* availability, lease rates, etc.
* Assisting with public records research for potential assignment opportunities
* Successful applicants should be highly motivated and highly analytical with a passion for commercial real estate,
* loan and investment sales, and finance. Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
* Undergraduate degree or MBA in Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
* 3 5+ years of commercial real estate, private equity, or investment banking experience with an emphasis
* in financial modeling
* Advanced knowledge of Argus Enterprise and Excel. Knowledge of Excel VBA a plus.
* High level understating of financial concepts such as IRR, NPV, Cash on Cash
* Strong writing skills
* Demonstrated research ability.
* Knowledge of CoStar, Loopnet, Real Estate Capital Analytics and other real estate data sources is a plus.
* Knowledge of loan documents and terminology.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Newmark Knight Frank, East Brunswick , Sr. Financial Analyst, Capital Markets, Professions , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!