Route Sales - FMR (Stroehmann)
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Come join the -largest
baking company in the world -and our family of -20,000 associates
nationwide!Position Summary: The Route Sale Professional - FMR
(FMR) is an entry level route sales position that acts as the face
of Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) in the market to our customers and
clients while selling and delivering fresh baked products to retail
customers, restaurants, and institutions. This position supports
and operates a route, which entails loading and unloading product
from a route truck, merchandising product in store, selling
displays at retail and general communication with store personnel
and internal within the Sales Center. FMR will conduct all tasks in
a safe and courteous manner.Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries
- Great starting pay!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!Key Job
- Your primary focus is to maximize and grow sales and freshness
through building strong customer relationships, driving and
contributing to profitable sales growth, and provide sales-related
customer service that exceeds expectations.
- You will analyze sales data to drive effective decisions in the
marketplace and grow brand recognition.
- You will increase sales volumes and market penetration through
world-class direct store delivery excellence (DSDE) tactics and
- You will identify and take action towards growth opportunities
by soliciting new customers, increasing promotional displays and
developing sales leads in the territory.
- You will conduct daily route settlement procedures to account
for all products, invoices, and cash.
- You will cover routes at other local sales centers.
- You will perform merchandising and rotation of all products to
ensure the best quality and freshness of our products. Pull ups of
a list of stores furnished by management.
- You will drive in store product representation with seamless
execution of company and brand promotions while ensuring racks are
set in accordance with customer guidelines.
- You will introduce new products and services to maximize sales
and shelf space within existing accounts and when soliciting new
- You will be responsible for -inventory counts and placing
accurate product orders in the order management tool on a handheld
device to increase freshness and product variety.
- You will pack out back-room stock. Deliver relays and set up
- You will drive a company route truck safely; safely loads and
unloads the truck.
- You will correctly complete DOT logs and submit other
documentation, paperwork and deposits on time.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by
supervisor. --- -Key Behavioral Competencies: -
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment). - - -
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change. -
- You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills;
-SAP, Oracle, CPD preferred -
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: -focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste.
- Shift Start Time/Schedule: -Early Mornings, Split work week,
off Wed & Sun Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the
world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries.
Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries
and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome
Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000
associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate
offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the
freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our
associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their
own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make
a real difference in their professional and personal lives every
day.Job Requirements:Requirements: -
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred.
- 1-3 Years of DSD (Direct Store Delivery) or route sales
- A combination of education, training and experience that
results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- A valid driver's license is required
- Ability to obtain and retain a DOT Medical card required
(company will administer).
- Must have a good driving record.
- Local travel required.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift more than 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry,
push/pull, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time, climb,
perform repetitive motions, perform frequent reaching and use of
fingers, and work in a loud and hot/cold environment. - -
- You must have good written and oral communication skills. - -
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, work store hours with early
morning starts, irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split
days off (non-consecutive days off) and work holidays and weekends
(frequently required). -The physical and mental demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an associate
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.---Keywords: Route
Sales Representative, Route Sales, Route Driver, Route Jumper,
Route Reliever, Route Relief, Field Merchandising Representative,
Route Rider Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer
with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for
applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion,
disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all
aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, East Brunswick , Route Sales - FMR (Stroehmann), Sales , East Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!