IT Managed Services Sales Account Manager
Salary up to $45K plus Commissions!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
60% or more travel is required within the territory. Telecommuting
the majority of the time as opposed to working in an office
The Sales Account Manager will manage all aspects of business
development within the designated territory of New Jersey and New
The primary focus will be on building consistent monthly recurring
revenue through sales.
Must understand how to recruit, enable, manage and grow sales and
associated revenue funnel by building relationships, networking
with peers and joining business groups
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
- Manage and report on pipeline with multiple accounts, partners
and opportunities and accurately forecast revenue
- Demonstrate success in prospecting, recruiting and enabling new
- Help to identify and advance opportunities within the current
pipeline as well as new opportunities
- Effectively train on and present via webinar and in person, at
trade shows, partner and end-user facing events
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and drive partner
programs and events
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the industry including
competitive issues and products
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in disaster recover, restore, and
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in Microsoft Server Products,
PC's, Laptop's, and IT Infrastructure.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in Virtualization, Cloud
Computing and technology.
- Prepare written communications, reports, and price quotations
- Responsible for development and delivery of quotes and
- Responsible for representing the product and services to
customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars,
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of
- Able to convey customer requirements to Service Staff
- Develop and grow long-term relationships with clients
- Manage and interpret customer requirements -- speak with clients
/ prospects to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Account Management / Sales
Consultancy roles within the IT or telecommunications industry.
- The Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track
record in quote / proposal generation and knowledge of Information
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization
with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to
communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs,
and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to
eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive
- Must be prepared for some light travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected