Ad Sales Local Account Executive
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we
serve.Job SummaryAre you fearless, energetic, outgoing and
self-motivated? Are you looking for a new challenge with uncapped
earning potential? Do you learn quickly and enjoy new technology?
Then we want to talk to you!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for an
Advertising Sales Account Executive to join our team! Using a
consultative approach, you'll meet with local businesses key
decision makers, determine their needs and develop advertising
solutions using our ever-evolving suite of media and online
solutions to fulfill those needs. You'll manage all aspects of your
clients' accounts - from proposal to production to campaign
activation and collections. You must be highly motivated; customer
focused and be an independent thinker with strong problem-solving
- Generous base + commission.
- Multiple bonus opportunities available which could increase
earning potential, both quarterly and annually.
- Generous T&E reimbursement for most of out of pocket
business related expenses including phone and mileage.
- Full-time in work office location not required. Partial work
for home/in - office balance.
- First in class sales support team to assist with AE's with all
back office operations.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical +
- 2+ years of successful media sales or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency, particularly in PowerPoint,
Outlook, Word and Excel
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales goals
- Time and process management skills with the ability to work
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within
Company required standards, and auto insurance
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation skills#LI-LP1Altice USA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race,
color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status,
pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.Altice USA, Inc. collects
personal information about its applicants for employment that may
include personal identifiers, professional or employment related
information, photos, education information and/or protected
classifications under federal and state law. This information is
collected for employment purposes, including identification, work
authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource
administration and compliance with federal, state and local
law.Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to
provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application
or hiring process. Please review our for further details.
Keywords: Altice USA, East Brunswick , Ad Sales Local Account Executive, Sales , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!